Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said:
“The slave will not go forward on the Day of Judgment until he is asked four questions: about his age and how he spent it, about his youth and how he used it, about his wealth and how he acquired it and spent it, and about his knowledge and what he did with it.”
Welcome to #Islam_Chat Chatroom.
The Quran and Sunnah both emphasize the importance of time in the life of a Muslim. Lets learn more about Islam, share our knowledge and use our free time by please Allah, the Exalted.
Full Screen Chat Applet
To have a pleasant chat in Islam-Chat.Org and to learn freely about Islam please follow below rules:
- The services of this network, including the chat rooms, are not for use by children under 13 years of age. Chatters under the age of 13 will be removed if found, whenever possible.
- No auto greets/messages/scripts.
- Respect all no matter what faith they follow
- No Swearing
- No Flooding
- No excessive usage of CAPs (If its chat disruptive you’ll be asked to drop your CAPs)
- No Advertising for other channels or emails. Islamic links or any other links that serve a topic are allowed after checking it with an operator in the room. So spamming is a NO NO.
- No Auto-Mp3 Player Messages (Chat disruptive)
- No offensive/sexual nicks nicks.
- No harassment.
- No racial/religious/lifestyle/country insults.
- No excessive repeating.
- No General channel/chat Disruption.
- NO asking for sex/cyber in the channel (and its not a Dating channel (abusive for Muslim Girls/Guys community)
- No Opship discussion in our main/public channels; In any disagreement or problem please join #Help. Or you can submit a complaint HERE.
- If you already have an IRC Client, you can join our servers by connecting to IRC.Islam-Chat.Org. You can install IRC clients from our mIRC DownloadsSection.
- You can submit any complaint at: http://islam-chat.org/complaint-report
- Islam-Chat.Org (“Website” or the “IRC Servers”) offers the “Services” according to the Terms of Service. We reserve the right to modify these terms without notice. Your continued usage of our Services constitutes your acceptance of these terms. Violation of any terms will result in termination of your account and you being banned from our servers. Questions about the Terms of Service may be sent to contactus@Islam-Chat.Org.